Thailand is one of the most popular destinations in Southeast Asia, and for good reason. It offers a rich and diverse culture, stunning natural beauty, delicious cuisine, and endless activities for all kinds of travelers. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach getaway, an adventurous jungle trek, a cultural immersion, or a vibrant nightlife, Thailand has something for everyone.
But how do you plan your dream vacation to Thailand from Dubai? What are the best places to visit, the best time to go, the best deals to look for, and the best tips to follow? In this blog post, we will answer all these questions and more, so you can enjoy your Thailand tour packages from Dubai without any hassle.
What are the benefits of booking Thailand tour packages from Dubai?
Booking Thailand tour packages from Dubai has many advantages over planning your trip on your own. Here are some of them:
- You can save time and money by getting everything in one package, including flights, hotels, transfers, tours, and activities. You don’t have to worry about finding the best deals, comparing prices, or booking separately.
- You can choose from a variety of options that suit your budget, preferences, and duration. You can find packages that cover different regions of Thailand, such as Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, Krabi, and more. You can also find packages that cater to different interests, such as culture, nature, adventure, romance, or family.
- You can enjoy the convenience and comfort of having everything arranged for you by professionals. You don’t have to worry about the logistics, the language barrier, or the safety issues. You can rely on the expertise and guidance of your tour operator and local guides.
- You can have more fun and flexibility by joining group tours or opting for private tours. You can meet new people and make friends with fellow travelers from Dubai or other countries. You can also customize your itinerary and activities according to your wishes.
What are the top attractions to see in Thailand?
Thailand is a country that offers a diverse range of attractions, from ancient temples and palaces to modern skyscrapers and shopping malls. Here are some of the top attractions that you should not miss on your Thailand tour packages from Dubai:
- The Grand Palace: This is the most iconic landmark in Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand. The Grand Palace was the official residence of the kings of Thailand for over 150 years, and it is still used for royal ceremonies and state functions. The complex consists of several buildings, halls, pavilions, gardens, and courtyards, each with its own architectural style and historical significance. The Emerald Buddha is the most famous attraction inside the Grand Palace, which houses a revered statue of Buddha carved from a single piece of jade.
- Railay Beach: This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, located in Krabi province in southern Thailand. Railay Beach is only accessible by boat, as it is surrounded by towering limestone cliffs that cut it off from the mainland. The beach offers stunning views of the turquoise sea and the rocky islands nearby. You can also enjoy activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, rock climbing, and hiking in Railay Beach.
- Koh Phi Phi: This is a group of islands in the Andaman Sea, also in Krabi province. Koh Phi Phi is famous for its scenic beauty and its lively nightlife. The main island, Koh Phi Phi Don, has several resorts, bars, restaurants, and shops to cater to tourists. You can take a boat tour around the islands and explore their natural wonders, such as coral reefs, caves, lagoons, and waterfalls.
- Chiang Mai: This is a cultural hub for travelers and the biggest city in northern Thailand. It is known for its hundreds of temples, its historic old town, its vibrant night markets, and its surrounding mountains and forests. You can visit some famous places here and can also enjoy activities such as cooking classes, elephant sanctuaries, zip-lining, rafting, and trekking in Chiang Mai.
- Sukhothai Old City: This city showcases the ruins of the ancient capital of Sukhothai Kingdom, which flourished from the 13th to 15th centuries. Sukhothai Old City contains over 190 historical structures, including temples, palaces, monuments, and statues. The most impressive attraction is Wat Mahathat, which features a large Buddha image surrounded by lotus-shaped columns.
Best Time to Visit Thailand
Thailand has a tropical climate that is hot and humid throughout the year. However, there are some variations depending on the region and the season. Generally speaking, there are three seasons in Thailand which you should consider while deciding to buy Thailand tour packages from Dubai:
- Dry season: From November to February, this is the coolest and driest season in Thailand. It is also the peak tourist season, as many people visit Thailand to enjoy the pleasant weather and celebrate festivals such as Loy Krathong and Chinese New Year. This is the best time to visit most parts of Thailand, especially Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Krabi.
- Hot season: From March to May, this is the hottest and most uncomfortable season in Thailand. The temperatures can reach up to 40°C (104°F) or higher, and the humidity can be unbearable. This is the best time to visit some of the northern and northeastern regions of Thailand, such as Chiang Rai, Sukhothai, and Isaan, where it is slightly cooler and less crowded.
- Rainy season: From June to October, this is the wettest season in Thailand. The monsoon rains can cause flooding, landslides, and disruptions to transportation and activities. However, it does not rain all day every day, and there are some advantages to visiting Thailand during this season. The prices are lower, the crowds are thinner, the landscapes are greener, and some festivals such as Songkran and Vegetarian Festival take place during this season. This is the best time to visit some of the southern regions of Thailand, such as Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Koh Tao, where it rains less and there are fewer tourists.
Now you might have a question in mind that which is the cheapest time to go to Thailand? The cheapest time to go to Thailand is usually from March to May or from September to October, which are the shoulder seasons. During these periods, the demand and prices are lower than the peak seasons of November to February or July to August. You can find cheaper flights, hotels, tours, and activities during these months. However, you should also consider the weather and the events when planning your trip.
Tips to Find the Best Deals for Thailand Tour Packages from Dubai
Thailand is a relatively affordable destination for travelers from Dubai, but you can still save money by looking for the best deals for Thailand tour packages from Dubai. Here are some tips on how to find the best deals:
- Compare Prices: You can use online platforms such as Skyscanner , Expedia , or Booking.com to compare prices of flights, hotels, tours, and activities in Thailand. You can also use filters to narrow down your search based on your preferences and budget.
- Book in Advance: You can usually find cheaper prices if you book your Thailand tour packages from Dubai well in advance, especially for peak seasons such as November to February or July to August. Booking in advance also gives you more options and availability for your desired dates and destinations.
- Look for Discounts: You can look for discounts and promotions on various websites and apps that offer Thailand tour packages from Dubai. For example, you can use Go City to save up to 50% on top Bangkok attractions with a flexible pass. You can also use Klook or Viator to find discounted deals on tours and activities in Thailand.
- Travel off-Season: You can save money by traveling off-season when the demand and prices are lower. Off-season in Thailand is usually from March to May or from September to October when the weather is still good but not too hot or rainy. However, you should avoid traveling during the monsoon season, which affects different parts of Thailand at different times.
These tips can help you finding the cheap Thailand tour packages from Dubai and save money. You might have some general questions in mind that how much does a Thailand trip cost? You must know that the cost of a Thailand trip depends on several factors, such as the duration, the season, the destination, the accommodation, the transportation, and the activities. According to Budget Your Trip, the average daily cost of traveling in Thailand is $51 per person, which includes food, accommodation, transportation, and entertainment. However, this can vary widely depending on your preferences and choices. You can find cheaper or more expensive options for each category.
We can give you an idea for the cost of a 5 day trip to Thailand. A 5 day trip to Thailand can cost anywhere from $250 to $1000 per person, depending on your itinerary and budget. For example, if you choose to stay in a budget hotel in Bangkok, fly with a low-cost airline, eat local food, and visit some free or cheap attractions, you can spend around $50 per day or $250 for 5 days. On the other hand, if you choose to stay in a luxury resort in Phuket, fly with a premium airline, eat at fancy restaurants, and join some expensive tours and activities, you can spend around $200 per day or $1000 for 5 days.
Best Tips for Traveling in Thailand
To make the most of your Thailand tour packages from Dubai, there are some tips that you should follow to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Check Visa Requirements: Most visitors from Dubai can enter Thailand visa-free for up to 30 days, but you should always check the latest visa information before you travel. You can visit the website of the Thai Consulate-General in Dubai or Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi for more details.
- Pack for Hot, Humid Weather: As mentioned earlier, Thailand is hot and humid throughout the year, so you should pack accordingly. Bring lightweight, breathable, and comfortable clothes that can protect you from the sun and the heat. You should also bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a raincoat or umbrella for the rainy season. Don’t forget to pack some modest clothes that can cover your shoulders and knees for visiting temples and other religious sites.
- Prepare to Pay With Cash: Although credit cards and debit cards are widely accepted in major cities and tourist areas, cash is still king in Thailand. You will need cash to pay for street food, public transportation, markets, small shops, and tips. You can exchange your currency at banks, exchange booths, or ATMs, but be aware of the fees and exchange rates.
- Verify Companies’ Legitimacy Before Booking: Thailand is a popular tourist destination, but it also has its share of scams and frauds. To avoid being ripped off or cheated, you should always verify the legitimacy of the companies that you book with. Whether it is a hotel, a tour operator, a taxi driver, or a vendor, you should always check their reviews, ratings, licenses, and credentials before you pay or sign anything. You should also compare prices and services from different providers and negotiate for a fair deal.
- Follow Local Etiquette When Meeting Thai People: Thai people are known for their friendliness and hospitality, but they also have some rules and customs that you should respect when interacting with them. For example, you should always greet them with a wai (a gesture of putting your palms together at chest level and bowing slightly), avoid touching their heads (which are considered sacred), avoid pointing your feet at them (which are considered dirty), and avoid criticizing or insulting the king and the royal family (which are considered illegal). You should also learn some basic Thai phrases, such as Sawasdee (hello), khop khun (thank you), mai pen rai (no problem), and sabai sabai (relax).
Thailand is a wonderful destination that offers a variety of experiences for travelers from Dubai. Whether you are looking for a beach holiday, a cultural adventure, or an action-packed trip, you can find it all in Thailand. By following our tips on how to plan your dream vacation to Thailand from Dubai, you can make the most of your time and money in this amazing country.
We hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful to find best Thailand tour packages from Dubai. Happy travels!
You may like to read: