Turkey is a captivating country that showcases a diverse mix of history, culture, cuisine, and nature. Whether you want to explore the ancient wonders of Istanbul, marvel at the fairy-tale landscapes of Cappadocia, relax on the Mediterranean beaches of Antalya, or soak in the thermal pools of Pamukkale, Turkey has something for everyone.
The best time to visit Turkey is either spring or autumn, when the weather is pleasant, the crowds are moderate, and the prices are reasonable. The best way to book Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia is to use online platforms that offer a wide range of options and deals. The best places to see in Turkey are Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Antalya. The best dishes to eat in Turkey are kebab, meze, baklava, Turkish coffee, and ayran.
If you are looking for a memorable vacation from Saudi Arabia, Turkey tour packages are a great option. You can choose from a variety of packages that suit your budget, preferences, and duration. You can also customize your own itinerary and enjoy the flexibility and convenience of traveling with a professional guide and driver.
In this post, we will give you some tips on how to plan your dream vacation with Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia.
Why Choose Turkey Tour Packages from Saudi Arabia?
There are many reasons why Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia are a smart choice for your vacation. Here are some of them:
- Easy visa process: As a Saudi citizen, you can easily apply for an e-visa online and get it within minutes. You just need to fill out a simple form, pay a fee of $20, and print out your visa. You can then enter Turkey with your passport and visa at any border point.
- Convenient flights: There are many direct flights from Saudi Arabia to Turkey, especially to Istanbul. You can find flights from Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Medina, Tabuk, Qatif, Khobar, and other cities. The flight duration is usually around 4 hours, depending on your departure point. You can also find connecting flights to other Turkish destinations such as Ankara, Izmir, Antalya, Kayseri, and more.
- Affordable prices: Turkey is a relatively cheap destination compared to other European countries. You can find great deals on accommodation, transportation, food, and activities. You can also save money by booking your Turkey tour package in advance and taking advantage of discounts and offers.
- Diverse attractions: Turkey has something for everyone, no matter what your interests are. You can explore historical sites such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace , Blue Mosque, Ephesus, Troy, Pergamon, etc. You can admire natural wonders such as Cappadocia’s fairy chimneys, Pamukkale’s terraces, Antalya’s cascades, Lake Van’s islets, and more. You can experience cultural delights such as Turkish cuisine, music, dance, handicrafts, bazaars, hammams, and more.
- Friendly people: Turkish people are known for their hospitality and warmth. They are always ready to help you with anything you need and make you feel welcome in their country. They are also respectful of different cultures and religions and have a good relationship with Saudi Arabia.
Turkey offers a wealth of attractions and experiences for travelers. You can see the best of Turkey by visiting some of its most popular and beautiful destinations. Here are some of them:
- Istanbul: Istanbul is the largest and most vibrant city in Turkey, where you can witness the contrast and harmony of the old and the new. You can see iconic landmarks such as Blue Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Also experience modern neighborhoods such as Taksim, Beyoglu, Kadikoy, and Besiktas. You can also sail along the Bosphorus, the strait that divides Europe and Asia, and enjoy the amazing views of the sea and the city.
- Bursa: Bursa is a historical city that was once the capital of the Ottoman Empire. You can see the legacy of the Ottomans in the mosques, tombs, bazaars, and baths that dot the city. You can also visit the Uludag National Park, where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, or cable car rides. You can also taste the famous Iskender kebab, a dish of sliced lamb meat over bread with tomato sauce and yogurt.
- Trabzon and the Black Sea: Trabzon is a seaside city that is the entrance to the Black Sea region of Turkey. You can discover the diverse culture and nature of region by visiting places such as Sumela Monastery, Uzungol Lake, Ayder Plateau, Rize Tea Gardens, and Zilkale Castle. You can also savor the fresh seafood, hazelnuts, cornbread, and butter that are characteristic of this region.
- Ephesus: Ephesus is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the most well-preserved ancient cities in the world. You can stroll among the remains of temples, theaters, libraries, houses, and streets that belong to Roman and Greek times. You can also see the famous Library of Celsus, the House of the Virgin, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Cappadocia: Cappadocia is a unique region that is famous for its fairy-tale landscapes of rock formations, valleys, caves, and churches. You can enjoy the magic of Cappadocia by taking a hot air balloon ride at sunrise, exploring the underground cities and cave hotels, visiting the open-air museums and rock-cut churches, and enjoying the pottery and carpet-making workshops.
- Antalya: Antalya is a coastal city that offers beautiful beaches, water sports, and historical sites. You can relax on the sandy shores of Konyaalti or Lara Beaches, try scuba diving, rafting, or paragliding in the turquoise sea, or visit the ancient ruins of Aspendos, Perge, Termessos, or Phaselis. You can also enjoy the nightlife, shopping, and cuisine of the city center or the old town of Kaleici.
- Fethiye: Fethiye is another coastal city that offers stunning scenery, adventure, and culture. You can visit the Blue Lagoon, one of the most beautiful beaches in Turkey, where you can swim, sunbathe, or paraglide. You can also hike or bike along the Lycian Way, a long-distance trail that passes through ancient sites, forests, mountains, and villages. You can also explore the ghost town of Kayakoy, a former Greek village that was abandoned after the population exchange in 1923.
- Pamukkale: A natural wonder and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pamukkale is a series of white terraces and pools formed by the mineral-rich waters flowing from the nearby hot springs. You can soak in the healing waters and enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. You can also see the ancient city of Hierapolis located on top of Terraces and contains a well-preserved theater, necropolis, and thermal baths.
What to Eat in Turkey?
Turkey offers a rich and diverse cuisine that reflects its history, culture, and geography. You can taste the influences of the Ottoman, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Central Asian, and Balkan cuisines in Turkish dishes. You can also enjoy the freshness and variety of the ingredients, such as meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, spices, herbs, cheese, yogurt, bread, and more. Here are some of the most popular and delicious foods in Turkey:
- Kebab: Kebab is a generic term for grilled or roasted meat dishes that come in different shapes, sizes, and flavors. You can find many types of kebabs in Turkey, such as shish kebab (skewered meat cubes), doner kebab (sliced meat from a vertical spit), Iskander kebab (doner kebab with tomato sauce and yogurt), Adana kebab (spicy minced lamb on a flat skewer), Urfa kebab (mild minced lamb on a flat skewer), cag kebab (marinated lamb on a horizontal spit), beyti kebab (minced meat wrapped in lavash bread), and more. You can eat kebabs with rice, bread, salad, or yogurt.
- Borek: Borek is a savory pastry that is made by layering thin sheets of dough called yufka with various fillings. You can find many types of borek in Turkey, such as su boregi (water borek with cheese filling), sigara boregi (cigar borek with cheese or meat filling), kol boregi (spiral borek with cheese or spinach filling), gozleme (flatbread borek with cheese, spinach, potato, or meat filling), and more. You can eat borek as a snack or a main course.
- Dolma: Dolma is a stuffed vegetable dish that is made by filling hollowed-out vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, zucchinis, or grape leaves with rice or meat mixture. You can find many types of dolma in Turkey, such as yaprak dolma (stuffed grape leaves), biber dolma (stuffed peppers), patlican dolma (stuffed eggplants), kabak dolma (stuffed zucchinis), lahana dolma (stuffed cabbage leaves), and more. You can eat dolma with yogurt or tomato sauce.
- Manti: Manti are small dumplings that are filled with minced meat and boiled or steamed. They are served with garlic yogurt and butter sauce with red pepper flakes. You can find different versions of manti in Turkey, such as kayseri manti (small manti from Kayseri city), sivas manti (large manti from Sivas city), erzurum manti (manti with chickpeas from Erzurum city), and more. You can eat manti as a main course or a soup.
- Pide: Pide is a type of flatbread that is made by stretching dough into an oval shape and topping it with various ingredients. You can find many types of pide in Turkey, such as kusbasili pide (pide with chopped meat and peppers), kasarli pide (pide with cheese), sucuklu pide (pide with spicy sausage), pastirmali pide (pide with cured beef), karisik pide (mixed pide with cheese, meat, and egg), and more. You can eat pide as a snack or a main course.
- Simit: Simit is a circular bread that is coated with sesame seeds and baked. It is one of the most popular street foods in Turkey and is often eaten for breakfast or as a snack. You can eat simit plain or with cheese, jam, butter, olives, or eggs.
- Baklava: Baklava is a sweet pastry that is made by layering thin sheets of dough called phyllo with chopped nuts and syrup or honey. It is one of the most famous desserts in Turkey and is often served on special occasions. You can find many types of baklava in Turkey such as fistikli baklava (baklava with pistachios), cevizli baklava (baklava with walnuts), kaymakli baklava (baklava with clotted cream), sobiyet (baklava with cream and nuts), and more. You can eat baklava with ice cream or kaymak.
When to Visit Turkey?
The ideal time to visit Turkey varies depending on your preferences and destinations. Turkey has a varied climate that goes from Mediterranean to continental, with warm summers and chilly winters in most parts of the country. However, some regions have milder or more extreme weather conditions than others. Here are some general guidelines for choosing the best time to visit Turkey through Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia:
- Spring (April-May): Spring is a pleasant time to visit Turkey, as the weather is mild and sunny, the flowers are in bloom, and the crowds are not too large. This is a good time to explore the historical and cultural attractions of Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Ephesus, and other places. You can also enjoy hiking, biking, or camping in the countryside or the mountains. However, spring can also be unpredictable, with occasional rain showers or chilly nights.
- Summer (June-August): Summer is the peak season for tourism in Turkey, especially along the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, where you can enjoy the beaches, water sports, and nightlife. This is also a good time to visit the Black Sea highlands, where the weather is cooler and greener. However, summer can also be very hot and humid in most parts of the country, especially in Istanbul and Cappadocia. You can expect large crowds, high prices, and long lines at popular attractions.
- Fall (September-October): Fall is another pleasant time to visit Turkey, as the weather is still warm but not too hot, the sea is still swimmable, and the crowds are smaller. This is a good time to visit the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, where you can relax on the beaches or take boat trips to nearby islands. You can also visit the historical and cultural attractions of Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Ephesus, and other places. However, fall can also be unpredictable, with occasional rain showers or chilly nights.
- Winter (November-March): Winter is the low season for tourism in Turkey, except for the ski resorts in the mountains. This is a good time to visit Turkey if you are looking for bargains and fewer visitors. You can also enjoy the museums, hamams (Turkish baths), and meyhanes (taverns) in Istanbul and other big cities. However, winter can also be very cold and snowy in most parts of the country, especially in Istanbul and Cappadocia. You may also find some attractions closed or with reduced hours.
How to plan a trip to Turkey
The best way to plan a trip to Turkey is to book a Turkey tour package from Saudi Arabia that suits your budget, preferences, and travel style. You can choose from different online platforms that offer a wide range of options and deals. You can also tailor your itinerary according to your preferences and requirements. Alternatively, you can plan your own trip by booking your flights, hotels, transfers, tours, and activities separately. However, this may require more research, time, and effort on your part.
The number of days you need to tour Turkey will depend on your interests and goals. However, to see the main highlights of Turkey, such as Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Antalya, you will need at least 7 to 10 days. If you want to explore more of Turkey’s regions and attractions, such as the Black Sea coast, the Aegean islands, the Anatolian plateau, or Southeastern Anatolia, you will need more time, at least 14 to 16 days or more.
The cost of a Turkey trip will depend on various factors, such as the duration, the type of tour, the season, the destinations, the activities, and the accommodation. However, to give you a rough idea, you can expect to pay around $200 to $300 per person per day for a Turkey tour package from Saudi Arabia, including flights, hotels, transfers, tours, meals, and entrance fees. Of course, you can find cheaper or more expensive options depending on your preferences and budget.
How to Find and Book the Best Turkey Tour Packages from Saudi Arabia
There are many options available for booking Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia, depending on your budget, preferences, and travel style. You can choose from different types of tours, such as group tours, private tours, family tours, or customized tours. You can also select from different durations, ranging from 2-3 days to 16 days or more. You can also combine your Turkey tour with other destinations, such as Greece or Egypt.
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to find and book Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia is to use online platforms that offer a wide range of options and deals. For example, you can check out the following websites to find cheapest tour packages from saudi arabia to turkey:
- One Nation Travel: This is a local tour operator that specializes in Turkey custom tour packages from Saudi Arabia. They offer various itineraries that cover the most popular attractions in Turkey, such as Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Konya, and more. They also provide airport transfers, hotel accommodations, domestic flights, guided tours, entrance fees, and meals.
- Regency Holidays: This is a travel agency that offers Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia with competitive prices and quality services. They have a variety of packages that include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Konya, Troy, Pergamon, and more. They also arrange airport transfers, hotel accommodations, domestic flights, guided tours, entrance fees, and meals.
- WTT Saudia: This is another travel agency that provides Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia with flexible and customized options. They have different packages that cover Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Konya, Troy, Pergamon, Fethiye, Blue Cruise, and more. They also offer airport transfers, hotel accommodations, domestic flights, guided tours, entrance fees, and meals.
These are just some examples of online platforms that offer Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia. You can compare their prices, features, and reviews before making your final decision. You can also contact them directly for any queries or special requests. For further details, read how to book cheapest tour packages from Saudi Arabia.
Travel To Turkey From Saudi Arabia – Visa Requirements
You can travel to Turkey from Saudi Arabia with a valid passport and a visa. You can apply for a visa online through the official e-Visa website of Turkey (https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/). The visa fee is $20 for Saudi citizens and the visa is valid for 90 days within 180 days. You can also get a visa on arrival at Turkish airports, but it is recommended to apply online in advance to avoid any delays or inconveniences.
Turkey is a fantastic tour place that offers something for everyone. Whether you are looking for history, culture, nature, or cuisine, you will find it in Turkey. Booking Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia is a great way to experience this amazing country without any hassle or stress. You can choose from different options and deals that suit your budget, preferences, and travel style. You can also tailor your itinerary according to your preferences and requirements.
We hope that this blog post has given you some useful information and tips on how to find and book the best Turkey tour packages from Saudi Arabia. We also hope that it has inspired you to visit this beautiful country and discover its charms and secrets.
You may like to read: